Download Motorola V1050 PC Suite including USB Driver, ADB Driver, and Firmware for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. By downloading this driver, you will be able to connect your Motorola V1050 to any computer or laptop. This software allows you to share data, modify files, and backup your phone's data, contacts, calendar and more. This PC Suite is easy to use and free.
Note that this PC Suite is for Windows only. It is not compatible with Linux OS or Macintosh OSX.
The PC Suite allows you to backup and restore contacts, messages, and calendar. It also enables copying/tranfering files, music, pictures, and video from your phone to your computer.
1. Download the setup files and simply run them. Windows Vista and Windows 7 users need to run the setup files as administrator (Right click on the file and then "Run as administrator"). If you miss this step the driver might not install correctly.
2. Once the setup is done, connect your device (Motorola V1050) to your computer via your USB port.
3. Wait a few moments for your computer to detect the device.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Motorola V1050 driver and PC suite! Have fun! If you had any comments or questions about this guide, let us know.
The Motorola V1050 measures at 94 x 49 x 27 mm, 104 cc (3.70 x 1.93 x 1.06 in), and weighs 136 g (4.80 oz). Motorola V1050 uses a Mini-SIM card, and supports Yes. For internal storage, the Motorola V1050 has 16 MB.
The display is a TFT, 256K colors touchscreen that is 2.2 inches, 33 x 45 mm, with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels (~182 ppi pixel density) and a screen/body ratio of ~32.5% . The camera takes pictures at 1.3 MP, LED flash and can handle video at Yes. The Motorola V1050 is equipped with a Removable Li-Ion 820 mAh battery battery.
If you would like to connect your Motorola V1050 to your computer, download the PC Suite for Motorola V1050 here on SymptomDB. It is free, easy to use and setup and you can backup and restore your device with little effort. The PC suite and driver enables you to copy files and folders, backup messages (including chats), contacts, music, photos, videos and more.
You need to download and install the USB drivers first, and then connect your device to your PC and install the driver when prompted. The PC Suite will not recognize your device unless the USB driver has been installed correctly beforehand.
If your Motorola V1050 does not turn on, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your device is charged. Let it charge for several minutes to ensure that it has enough power. It is best to plug directly into the wall, as it will usually charge faster than plugged into a computer's USB port.
2. Hold in the power button for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the battery from your phone for 10 seconds, and then plug the battery back in.
If your Motorola V1050 is not charging, you can try the following steps:
1. Restart your phone. Sometimes this can fix the issue, particularly in the case where the phone is not responsive when charging.
2. Try a different charging cable, or a different power source.
3. Try reseating the battery if it is easily accessible.
On most devices, pressing the sleep/wake button and the volume down button simultaneously will take a screenshot. On devices with a Home button, holding the power button and home button at the same time will take a screenshot.