Download Oukitel K6000 Pro PC Suite including USB Driver, ADB Driver, and Firmware for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. By downloading this driver, you will be able to connect your Oukitel K6000 Pro to any computer or laptop. This software allows you to share data, modify files, and backup your phone's data, contacts, calendar and more. This PC Suite is easy to use and free.
Note that this PC Suite is for Windows only. It is not compatible with Linux OS or Macintosh OSX.
The PC Suite allows you to backup and restore contacts, messages, and calendar. It also enables copying/tranfering files, music, pictures, and video from your phone to your computer.
1. Download the setup files and simply run them. Windows Vista and Windows 7 users need to run the setup files as administrator (Right click on the file and then "Run as administrator"). If you miss this step the driver might not install correctly.
2. Once the setup is done, connect your device (Oukitel K6000 Pro) to your computer via your USB port.
3. Wait a few moments for your computer to detect the device.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Oukitel K6000 Pro driver and PC suite! Have fun! If you had any comments or questions about this guide, let us know.
The Oukitel K6000 Pro measures at 77 x 153.4 x 9.5 mm, and weighs 205 g. Oukitel K6000 Pro uses a Micro-SIM card, and supports 2.0, Micro USB. This smartphone is powered by a ARM Cortex-A53, 1300 MHz, and uses the MediaTek MT6753 chipset. For internal storage, the Oukitel K6000 Pro has 32 GB, 3 GB, 800 MHz RAM.
The display is a IPS touchscreen that is 5.5 in, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a screen/body ratio of 70.83 % . The camera takes pictures at 4160 x 3120 pixels (12.98 MP ) and can handle video at 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.07 MP ) @ 30 fps. This device was released with Android 5.1 Lollipop, and has support for the following features: Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Digital image stabilization, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection, White balance settings, ISO settings, Exposure compensation, Scene mode. The Oukitel K6000 Pro is equipped with a 6000 mAh (milliampere-hours), Li-Polymer, Fast charging, Non-removable battery.
If you would like to connect your Oukitel K6000 Pro to your computer, download the PC Suite for Oukitel K6000 Pro here on SymptomDB. It is free, easy to use and setup and you can backup and restore your device with little effort. The PC suite and driver enables you to copy files and folders, backup messages (including chats), contacts, music, photos, videos and more.
You need to download and install the USB drivers first, and then connect your device to your PC and install the driver when prompted. The PC Suite will not recognize your device unless the USB driver has been installed correctly beforehand.
If your Oukitel K6000 Pro does not turn on, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your device is charged. Let it charge for several minutes to ensure that it has enough power. It is best to plug directly into the wall, as it will usually charge faster than plugged into a computer's USB port.
2. Hold in the power button for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the battery from your phone for 10 seconds, and then plug the battery back in.
If your Oukitel K6000 Pro is not charging, you can try the following steps:
1. Restart your phone. Sometimes this can fix the issue, particularly in the case where the phone is not responsive when charging.
2. Try a different charging cable, or a different power source.
3. Try reseating the battery if it is easily accessible.
On most devices, pressing the sleep/wake button and the volume down button simultaneously will take a screenshot. On devices with a Home button, holding the power button and home button at the same time will take a screenshot.